Do you have a meal plan for extreme weight loss right now? If so, you should take the best weight loss diet to consume regularly. There are some good diets that can support you in the process of losing weight. However, to choose the right ones is necessary.
That is why you have to find the best diets to lose your weight extremely. In this matter, have a good look at the kinds of best diets below to get the extreme weight loss for your body.
- Meal Plan for Extreme Weight Loss
- Meal Plan Menu for Weight Loss
- Workouts to Do While Applying Meal Plan for Extreme Weight Loss
Meal Plan for Extreme Weight Loss
If we talk about tips of losing weight, it is important for you to pay attention to this following review. Actually, it is about the main steps of the meal plan for losing your weight faster. Do you want to know it soon? Here are they.
Eat high Nutrition Food
The first step that you have to know about the meal plan for extreme weight loss is eating a high nutrition food on your meal plan.
The classification of food as nutrient-rich reflects its ability to provide a wealth of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and other health-promoting compounds) for a minimal amount of calories.
In sharp contrast, nutrient-poor foods are ones that provide a small number of nutrients, but a large number of calories; these include processed refined, and fast foods.
Consumption of Protein in Normal or Slightly More Amounts
Consumption of protein remains in the normal or slightly higher amount (10% higher). Good sources of protein are fish, tofu, tempeh and beans. These ingredients are usually rich in protein but are low in fat.
Avoid sugary drinks
You need to know that sugary drinks and fruit juice are the most fattening things that you can put into your body. So, in this case, you are very suggested to avoid them in order to lose your weight. In this case, try to find every drink with high sugar content.
Drink water before a meal
Then, you can also drink water before a meal. You can do it a half hour before having a meal. It is proved by the study that drinking water a half hour before having a meal can help you to lose your weight. It can happen by 44% over three months.
It is recommended to drink 2 cups of water 1 hour before meals.
Select Weight Loss Foods
Well, selecting weight loss-friendly foods is also the significant matter that you can do in losing your weight. You have to know that some certain foods are very useful and helpful for losing fat in your body. They are such as whole grain, eggs, greens (vegetables), almon as food, and so on. They can be your meal plan for extreme weight loss.
Eat High Fiber Foods
The fiber content in food must be high enough to give you a feeling of full longer. Like vitamins and minerals, fiber can be obtained from vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
Fiber also has health properties, namely preventing constipation, colon cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes, diverticulosis, and gallstones.
Eat unprocessed foods (Raw Foods)
Next main step is eating the most whole unprocessed foods or raw foods (greens, fruits).
It is based on most of your diet on whole foods (recommended: 60% raw). As you know that those foods are healthier, more filling and much less to cause overeating.
Eat food slowly
In fact, fast eaters can gain more weight over time. So, it is suggested for you who want to lose your weight to eat slowly. Why can it be like that? It is because the activity of eating slowly can make you feel fuller. Besides, it can also help you to boost weight-reducing hormones in your body.
Meal Plan Menu for Weight Loss
The recommended weight loss diet menu is certainly a menu that meets the needs of foods that are rich in nutrients, low in calories but have a flavor that can be filling.
In principle, the daily menu consumed provides calorie needs that are smaller than the normal daily calorie needs.
Here I take the example as recommended by George Mateljan, in his book “Healthy Weight Loss Without Dieting”, the reduction in the daily menu is taken by 570 calories so that the calories consumed are 1530 calories.
This is taken from the normal condition of the average adult American who has a normal calorie requirement of 2100 calories per day.
By reducing calorie requirements and following this dietary pattern, it is expected that within a month, there will be a weight loss of 8kg.
This diet menu is only a blueprint because everyone does not necessarily have the same nutritional needs or experience or the same effects after taking this diet.
For example, the diet of people who sit more in the office with the diet of people who have more physical activity will undoubtedly be very different nutritional needs.
The thing to note is that this diet is not a substitute for the diet recommended by a health professional or doctor.
Before going on this diet, it’s a good idea to consult a nutritionist or your doctor.
Some types of people who are advised to consult their doctor before going on this diet are:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers or women who are in the pregnant program
- Everyone under the age of 18
- Everyone who is in a healthy recovery program (after surgery or suffering from certain diseases)
- Every individual who has special needs for vitamins D, B5, B12 or Zinc.
The following diet menu recommended by George Mateljan for the normal condition of Americans.
Daily Diet Menu for a month to lose weight by 8kg
* Healthier Lifestyle Tea
- 1 cup green tea; 1 tsp lemon juice
- Fill a non-reactive pot or pan (glass or stainless steel) with water and bring to a temperature of 160-170F.
- Measure 1 tsp of green tea into a sieve or tea ball and place in 1 cup hot water.
- Let steep for 2-3 minutes and add lemon juice. Steeping too long will make it bitter.
Note: If you are sensitive to caffeine, you can drink decaffeinated or non-caffein green tea.
** Mediterranean Caesar Salad
- One of the benefits of the Mediterranean style of eating is its abundance of vegetables and legumes, which provide rich sources of dietary fiber that help you feel satiated and satisfied—an important factor in any Healthy Weight Loss Plan.
- 12 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 medium red tomato, sliced or diced
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers with the peel
- 5 cups kidney beans (or legume of your choice)
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 2 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can combine all ingredients and toss with dressing ingredients and no need to be combined separately before tossing.
*** 3-Minute Swiss Chard 2
- Swiss chard is great source of vitamins A, C, K, magnesium, and manganese, and a complement to almost any of your favorite meals.
- 1 lb Swiss chard, chopped
- One medium clove garlic, chopped or pressed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop or press garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out its health-promoting properties.
- Fill a large pot (3 quarts) with lots of water. Before adding Swiss chard, you need to make sure that water is at a rapid boil.
- After that, Cut off the tough bottom part of Swiss chard stems.
- Chop leaves and then add them to the boiling water. Do not cover. Cook for only 2.5 minutes; begin timing as soon as you drop the Swiss chard into the boiling water.
- Carefully remove chard from water, place in colander and press out excess water.
- Transfer to serving the dish and toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
**** Salmon with Dill Sauce
Salmon is one of the best sources of those hard-to-come-by omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1/3 pound salmon fillet, cut in half
- 1 + 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 TBS fresh dill weed, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, Preheat broiler on high and place an all stainless steel skillet (be sure the handle is also stainless steel) or cast iron pan under the heat for about 10 minutes to get it very hot. The pan should be 5 to 7 inches from the heat source.
- Rub salmon with 1 tsp lemon juice, salt and pepper. (You can Quick Broil with the skin on; it just takes a minute or two longer. The skin will peel right off after cooking.)
- Using a hot pad, pull pan away from heat and place salmon on the hot pan, skin side down. Return to broiler. Keep in mind that it is cooking rapidly on both sides so it will be done very quickly, usually in 7 minutes depending on thickness. Test with a fork for doneness. It will flake easily when it is cooked. Salmon is best when it is still pink inside. After salmon is cooked, sprinkle it with remaining 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Top salmon with dill sauce.
***** 1-Minute Spinach 3
Rich source of health promoting nutrients such as vitamin A, K, C, as well as manganese and folate.
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 medium fresh garlic, pressed or chopped
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped tomato
- Chop or press garlic and let it sit for 5 minutes to bring out its health-promoting benefits.
- Bring lightly salted water to a rapid boil in a large pot.
- Cut stems off spinach leaves and clean well. This can be done easily by leaving spinach bundled and cutting off stems all at once. Rinse spinach leaves very well as they often contain a lot of soil.
- Cook spinach in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain and press out excess water. Toss in rest of the ingredients while spinach is still hot.
****** 5-Minute Broccoli 1
- Broccoli rich source of vitamins A, C, K, and folate to your Healthy Weight Loss Eating Plan
- Health-promoting sulfur compounds that help your liver detoxify potentially toxic substances.
- 1 lb broccoli
- ½ TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill the bottom of the steamer with 2 inches of water.
- While steam is building up in steamer, cut broccoli florets into quarters. Peel stems and cuts into ¼-inch pieces. Let florets and stems sit for 5 minutes to bring out their hidden health benefits.
- Chop or press garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- If you are cooking stems, steam for 2 minutes before adding the florets. Steam florets for 5 minutes
- Transfer to a bowl. Toss broccoli with the remaining ingredients while it is still hot.
BluePrint of One Day Healthy Diet Menu Plan for Weight Loss
Before Breakfast (30 minutes-1 hour)
- Healthier Lifestyle Tea
- 1 cup (choose high-fibre) cereal
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 TBS chopped walnuts
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup nonfat skim milk
- 1 medium-sized apple
- 1 TBS almond butter
- Healthier Lifestyle Tea (recipe above)
- Mediterranean Caesar Salad (recipe above)
- Energizing Snack:
- 1 medium-sized orange
- 3 walnut halves
- Healthier Lifestyle Tea (recipe above)
- Appetizer Satisfier:
1 cup carrot strips/slices
1 cup celery sticks
1 cup sliced cucumber
- 3-Minute Guacamole (recipe above)
- Salmon with Dill Sauce served over (recipe above)
Green Power Side Dish
- 1-Minute Spinach 3 (recipe above)
- 5-Minute Broccoli (recipe above)
The menu above is an example of the first-day menu of a 28-day diet plan recommended by George Mateljan. Other menus you can read in the book “Healthy Weight Loss Without Dieting” written by George Mateljan.
Workouts to Do While Applying Meal Plan for Extreme Weight Loss
Besides having a meal plan, you can also do some kinds of workout to support you in losing your weight extremely. Below are the recommended workouts you can take.
This step is much recommended for you who want to lose weight. You can combine it with consuming meal plan for extreme weight loss. The best option is going to the gym; it can be three until four times a week. In this case, you can do a warm-up and also lift some weights. Actually, by lifting weights, you will burn lots of calories and prevent the metabolism from slowing down. That is why it becomes a common side effect for losing your weight.
This kind of sport combines a variety of fast-paced movements. When you play basketball, you need to run, jump and reverse the directions, all at top speed. Then, according to NutriStrategy, playing basketball during an hour can help you to burn almost 700 calories in your body. It is so great, isn’t it?
As you know that ice hockey is another fast-paced sport that needs a lot of energy too. Why can it be like that? It is because you need to use your lower body to propel you forward and backwards on the skates. Besides, you should use your upper body to shoot, pass, and also check the opponents. That is why this kind of sport can burn 710 calories per hour. So, it can balance your meal plan for extreme weight loss.
Swimming can be the right choice to combine with doing a meal plan for extreme weight loss. This workout is perfect to lose weight since it uses muscles of the upper and lower extremities. When you do this workout while consuming the right diets, it will be very possible for you to lose your extreme weight successfully.
Running is a nice activity to do both alone and with some other people together. Besides nice, this activity is very effective to burn your calorie. With the easy way to do and without any equipment needed, this activity will help you to burn your weight. This activity will be the right choice to fasten losing weight while consuming certain diets.
This kind of workout will be suitable to encourage your body to lose weight while having a meal plan for extreme weight loss. It is rational since this sport needs the players to pass, shoot, check an opponent, and also run. Thus, it will be good to burn fat in your body that can lead to overweight.
To lose weight effectively is easy if you find the right diets and consume them regularly. Thus, the kinds of meal plan for extreme weight loss above are hopefully able to help you lose your weight significantly.
Don’t forget to also do a specific workout to support consuming the best diets to lose your weight. Well, that is all about the best diets you can choose as the meal plan to lose your weight. Have a nice try.