Are you often being lazy when morning arrives? Although it is a must for Muslims and office workers, for some people waking up in the morning is a hard thing to do.
In the morning, the air is usually cooler compared to other times, so it is very pleasant to lie back and pull the blanket to continue sleeping, even so, you should not rush to continue sleeping, because morning is a good start to start an activity.
Muslims even start their activities before the morning begins. Muslims must wake up at dawn to perform dawn prayers in congregation at the mosque (for men).
Some health experts say that waking up in the morning when the sun has not yet risen, is also good for health.
Here are the benefits of getting up early for success:
5 Benefits of Getting Up Early in The Morning
- Getting up early in the morning can improve sleep quality. The reason is that people who get up early usually get faster sleep time, so the hours of sleep are more optimal. With more optimal sleep time, one’s biological rhythm will also be maintained.
- Prevent obesity. Usually, people who get up early take the time to eat breakfast while people who wake up later in the day do not have breakfast, so they tend to snack more and overeat during the day.
- Improve memory. Researchers say that better oxygen intake in the morning can maximize brain performance. This is due to oxygen intake is able to maximize the biological oxidation process.
- More productive and energized. This is because getting up early in the morning has more time in the morning to prepare yourself before starting the main activity.
- Build a positive spirit and mood. Based on the Emotion Journal of Roehampton University in the UK in 2012, Waking up early and breathing in the fresh air in the morning can lead to positive thoughts. People who wake up in the morning will run the rest of the day with more enthusiasm than those who oversleep.
That’s the five main benefits of getting up early that can add to your enthusiasm to wake up earlier.
To increase spirit, here are Good Morning Quotes from various sources including from the Public Figure that you can read when you wake up in the morning:
Good Morning Quotes to Increase Working Spirit
“Morning is the time to start everything with an expression of gratitude. Keep the spirit and live everything with optimism.”
“Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” ~ Lemony Snicket
“The beauty of the morning will be more meaningful with a heart that is always grateful. Good Morning!”
“Not the day only, but all things have their morning.” ~ French Proverb
“My prayer this morning, that everything I do will go smoothly.”
“It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.” ~ Colin Powell
“There is no loveliest word spoken on a sunny morning other than an expression of gratitude for all blessings.”
“The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
“Birds that get up early will eat until they are satisfied; otherwise, the fruit of laziness is hunger.”
“Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” ~ Mark Twain
“Morning is the time to start everything with an expression of gratitude. Keep the spirit and live everything optimistically.”
“Each morning, when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.” ~ Salvador Dali
“The dawn is smiling and radiating now. Open your eyes, don’t miss the beauty of the morning. Feel the atmosphere on a refreshing morning. A calm atmosphere in the morning will make your mind filled with positive things. Good morning, don’t forget to enjoy coffee today! “
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
“The air in the morning is the best for sleeping. But guys, mornings are too valuable to pass up. Enjoy the morning air, morning sunshine, and calm morning atmosphere.”
“A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” ~ Walt Whitman
“Morning is not the time for lazing; morning is time for work. Doing anything in the morning will finish faster because at that time our minds are still fresh, so we can think more quickly than usual. So use your morning as well as possible, do whatever can be done. “
“The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” ~ Kate Chopin
“There is no life that has no problems in it. All humans must have a way of life and their respective problems. God will not give trials beyond the capacity of his people. Live the best life possible, and do everything as much as possible. Good morning and keep up the good work.”
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
“Today is a beautiful day, and I will attract good things into my life.”
“Morning arrives, so people know that every human being has the right to have a new opportunity.” ~ Lucia Priandarini
“Assalamualaikum, Good morning … start with Bismillah and smile … May today be a blessed day.”
- 100+ Patience Quotes to Make You Stronger - May 22, 2020
- 70+ Best Spirit Quotes that Will Brighten Your Day - May 17, 2020
- 33 Inspirational Waiting Quotes - May 15, 2020