Indigestion is in the form of stomach pain caused by food. This condition is easily avoided or treated and is rarely serious.
However, this condition can be a symptom of a more serious disorder (eg peptic ulcer, gallstones, gastric cancer)
Symptoms of Gastric Disorders
- Mild or severe abdominal discomfort or pain
- Heartburn (burning sensation in the upper abdomen behind the breastbone)
- Bloating (stomach feels full due to the amount of gas formed).
- Nauseous vomit
The most common cause
- Drink alcohol
- Certain types of food (spicy foods, oily foods)
- Eating irregularly, eating too much or too little
- Food poisoning
- Bacterial or viral infections
- Certain medications
What you can do
- Improve diet, get enough rest, try the natural recipes below
- If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, worsen or are accompanied by fever, black-coloured stools or blood spots, vomiting blood, or weight loss, consult a doctor immediately
What can the doctor do
- Determine the cause of the disease by conducting a special examination (eg endoscopy, ultrasound)
- Prescribe medication according to conditions
- Avoid alcohol and oily and spicy foods
- Eat regularly, don’t eat in a hurry
- Quit smoking
- Avoid conditions/environments that cause stress
- Avoid drugs that cause indigestion
Treatment for Gastric Disorders Gastritis the Natural Way
Digestive disorders experienced may vary. This natural treatment is only for gastric disorders (gastritis), which is not a more serious disease such as gastric cancer or others.
This prescription is also not a substitute for prescription drugs. This is more to detox (prevention) and tissue repair by utilizing a vegetable juice so that it is expected to eliminate your stomach disorders.
Gastric inflammation or gastritis is acute inflammation of the gastric mucous membranes.
Disease arises from eating unhealthy foods for a longer period of time.
Oily or fried foods, eating too much, eating in a hurry, drinking lots of water at mealtime, irregular meal times, spices, cigarettes and liquor, eating hard time (stressed) or too tired, all of which can role in causing inflammation of the stomach.
Fresh food, shredded or finely chopped, will help prevent stomach inflammation.
Vegetable Juice Recipe:
We recommend using organic materials, as well as ingredients thoroughly washed before blending.
1 cup carrot; Spinach ½ cup
Spinach ¾ cup
1 cup carrot; Bit 1/3 Glass
Measuring 1 liter = 1000 cc or 4 cups.
Reference: Diet & Juice Therapy, DR.R.A.Nainggolan