Mango comes with a lot of benefits both for health and beauty. Many people have proven it and of course, so are you. The benefits of mango are various because it contains many nutrients.
According to the medicalnewstoday.com, you can get 100 calories by eating a cup of mango chunks. Besides that, the fruit also contains protein (1 gram), fat (0, 5 grams), carbohydrate (25 grams), sugar (23 grams), and fiber (3 grams). More than that, the benefits of mango chunk comes from vitamin A (35%), B-6 (10%), C (100%), and K (8%).
Can you imagine how many benefits you can get if you consume them every day?
Benefits of Mango for Health and Beauty
Truthfully, there is still some nutrition inside of mango fruit. Mango gives you antioxidants (zeaxanthin and beta-carotene), folate, calcium, potassium, copper, and iron. Today, you are going to recall the kindness of mango fruit. Below are the benefits for health and then continue to the beauty:
- Macular Degeneration Prevention: The antioxidant agent zeaxanthin plays a protective role in eye health and counteracts damage from macular degeneration.
- Preventing Heart Disease: Fiber, potassium, and vitamins help ward off heart disease.
- Cancer Prevention: Antioxidants are also able to protect the large intestine, breast, leukemia and prostate cancer.
- Healthy bones: Mangoes contain vitamin K which can reduce the risk of fractures and calcium to strengthen bones.
- Helps digestion: Mango has fat and protein destruction enzymes. Then, it helps in digestion naturally.
- Prevent anemia: Mango will increase levels of iron and calcium.
- Good for pregnant women and menopause: Same as above
- Control cholesterol levels: High levels of Vitamin C, pectin and fiber will help reduce cholesterol levels.
- Healthy eyes: 25% of vitamin A from mangoes can keep night blindness, dry eyes, and itching.
- Prevent asthma: Beta-carotene from mangoes can reduce the risk of asthma.
Beauty (Skin and Hair)
- Overcoming black spots on the face
- Cure acne
- Overcoming sunburn
- Moisturize hair
How to get the benefits of mango for skin and hairs? Yeah, it is easy where you can use the mango leave powder or fruit. It is usually you quite rub or make it as the mask.